The school entertains only Applications registered online.
Online Registration starts from 21st August 2017 and ends on 11th September, 2017 at 4.00pm.
On the school preference column (choice of syllabus), clearly indicate the school to which you are applying for.
No Need to take Demand Draft for Online Registration.You can opt Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking facilities.
Read the following instructions before filling up the online application for Lower Kindergarten for the academic year 2018-2019.
1. Devamatha CMI Kindergarten is open to children aged FOUR as on 1st June, 2018.
2. Ensure that before you fill the online application, the computer is connected to a printer with the Page Setup for A4 size paper.
3. Enter the correct data in all the relevant columns as required.
(a) School Preference, (b)Personal Details, (c)Parent's Details, (d)Details of Sibling studying in Devamatha CMI Public School (If any), (e)Contact Details.
Make sure all the fields are completed before submitting Online.
4. By Clicking on the “SUBMIT” button , the amount to be paid will be displayed(Rs. 300/-)
5. Click on “CONTINUE” button, the payment option page will appear. You can opt Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking facilities.
6. After the successful cash transfer, a system generated Application Form with the Application Number will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout of the same.Quote the Application Number in all future correspondences.
7. The following documents should be submitted along with the hard copy (printout) of the Application form only at the time of the Interaction Session. (a) Original and attested photocopy of Birth Certificate, (b) A passport size photograph to be affixed on the hard copy (printout).
8. Candidates have to appear for an “Interaction Session” with the Principal and Co-ordinators on the date and time given in the Website / School Office Notice- board. The date and time will be notified on 7th September,2017
9. Parents must accompany their ward at the time of the Interaction Session.
10. Mere submission of online application does not ensure any claim for admission. The admission to the school will be decided after the interaction session.
11. The list of selected candidates for the academic year 2018-2019 will be published in the School Office / Website on 16th October, 2017.
Tips For Better Print
Take the print out on an 'A4 Size' sheet
Go to Page Setup in the File Menu and do the following (for Users of Internet Explorer):
Size → A4
Remove the Contents from Header and Footer
Orientation → Portrait
Give the values to Top, Bottom, Left and Right margins to fit the data beautifully in a single page (0.25 only)
Press OK, See the Print Preview and make sure that the entire data fit in a single page